I'm going to break the first rule here.
Ok, so the idea of a Fight Club in Arklay has been put forward before but it hasn't come to fruition. I would like to make it happen because I think it would give us a great chance to do something different and create storylines that might not otherwise happen. Here's what I have in mind:
• Events take place in a neutral location. In another post Kali suggested the swimming pool at the Palms. It would be outside of the protected zone, because...
• ...Events are politically neutral. Security staff would be tasked with ensuring that people from any group or faction can attend without any violence. The only fighting should be between the two combatants.
• Fighters can enter to fight a specific agreed opponent or be matched with anyone willing. Scores could be settled, or just reputations earned. Perhaps there could be a "champion" who defends their title.
•Alternatively, people could fight captured infected or raiders (perhaps expendable alt characters)
• Outcomes could be decided between the two combatants OOC beforehand, or by dice if no agreement is made.
• Rules would be minimal - pretty much limited to simply not using any weapons, not having any outside interference and not leaving the designated area.
• Businesses could sell commodities during the event, and perhaps there could be someone to take bets on the outcomes.
• Prizes are a possibility if they could be arranged.
This would be a fun project, but also one that would take some time and organisation. So before I start anything more serious I'd like to get an idea of the level of interest, especially who might be interested in actually fighting. So please post here if this is something you'd like to see, and spread the word!
EDIT: I'm also open to all suggestions and feedback.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.