Wildlife from the surrounding mountains often come down to the scavenge for food. From wild boar, deer, to rats, a number of wildlife may appear and offer you with the opportunity to hunt.
- To hunt, spend time exploring the woods. You never know what animal might appear.
- Similar to the Infected, when an animal appears within proximity to your avatar, a dialog menu will present itself with the option to leave the animal alone or to attempt to hunt it.
- Hunting may result in injury, especially choosing to without a firearm, and has a high risk of not yielding a successful kill.
- Hunting your prey with a firearm may take up to 3 bullets, depending on your aim skill, experience, and luck.
- Arming yourself with weapons like rifles, bows, and shotguns will yield the best result.